Havas Sports & Entertainment is the global brand engagement network of HAVAS. Part of HAVAS Media, our 36 offices in… 20 markets, which include the Havas Sports & Entertainment, Cake Group and ignition agencies, deliver strategically sound creative solutions based on insight, experience and a deep understanding of what binds people together into communities: shared passions.
Our mission is to create meaningful relationships between brands and people through their passions using creativity, media and technology. Whether it be sponsorship, content creation, partnerships, celebrity endorsement, social networks, live brand experiences, bespoke or off the shelf, we recommend pioneering engagement solutions to ensure an ongoing conversation with brands’ current and future fans
As part of the Global Strategic Planning & Development team, your role would be to assist the Global Strategic Planner and her team to:
• Write proposals and strategic recommendations for international brands, either official pitches or agency prospecting (data research, brainstorming, collaboration with other agency’s departments and countries, strategic reflection, proposal writing…)
• Manage monthly tasks such as “Trendshare” (a review sent to the whole HS&E network, which features the world’s cleverest campaigns to help provide our markets with inspiration)
• Create and implement Marketing/New Business tools (blog updates, agency presentation, white papers, new business tracking etc)
• Collaborate with the Research and/or Marketing department
Intern profile: Gap year or Graduation internship
The ideal candidate would be passionate about sports & entertainment, and interested in pursuing planning as a future career choice. He/she would be balanced in terms of being both intuitive and savvy about sports, music, pop culture, and social media, yet also analytical–comfortable with numbers.
A fire for planning and the hustle to do good work! Good sense of humor, creativity, ability to juggle multiple projects and deliver against deadlines, resourcefulness to solve problems independently, self-starting, and able to stay busy/keep us inspired during downtime.
• French Grandes Ecoles, Celsa,, IEP, Masters Spécialisés (MarComms),
• A first experience in communication, ideally in Strategic Planning
• Sport and/or entertainment background (practice or work experience)
• Languages: perfect understanding of written and oral French and English
(Spanish would be great but not a deal breaker)
• Solid skills with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Duration: 6 months, starting w/o July 9th
Contact: resume & cover letter (in English) to email@example.com
For more information: www.havas-se.com